Brick & Stone Cleaning, Paint & Graffiti Removal Specialists
Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
Health and Safety Statement and General Policy:
It is our ongoing company policy to provide/ensure:-
1. Adequate controls of all health and safety risks arising from all work activities.
2. Assessment and control in providing safe plant and/or equipment.
3. All staff/employees are fully trained in respect of health and safety to include instruction and supervision.
4. All staff/employees have access to the necessary safety equipment/protective clothing etc.
5. Full training in the use of all substances/chemicals.
6. Prevention of accidents and work related ill health.
7. Working conditions are both safe and healthy.
8. Potential hazards are assessed with the use of necessary public signage etc.
Note: This policy is reviewed and revised regularly.
The company has Public and Employers Liability Insurance